— There are various sources for finding URL Schemes for your favorite applications.
— This feature was recently added in Traverse, you can edit your config by:
- Accessing Traverse's settings from the Setting app.
- Tap on any of your installed configurations.
- You can now edit that configuration.
— This feature is currently in beta and was introduced in Traverse v1.1.1-63. As of right now, we can use Traverse to trigger an Activator assigned action.
If you need help with setting this up, please post in /r/iOSTraverse.
- In Activator, choose any trigger and assign an action to it. Such as a Long Hold on the Home Button.
- Verify that the action you assigned in Activator works.
- Open Traverse's setings and create a new action.
- Fill in the Title, Subtitle, URL Scheme and Icon with what you wish.
- For the URL Scheme, click the 'Activator' button.
- From the list of Activator triggers, select the trigger you just assigned in Activator.
- Save your configuration, and test out the 3D Touch menu!
— If the menu does not appear, simply open the application, wait 2-3 seconds, and then kill the app via the App Switcher.
— This issue should have been resolved in version 1.0.3-2 of Traverse. If it persists, please try the steps below.
- Add this repo in Cydia:
- Install the package named
- The issue should be resolved.
— You can converse with other Traverse users in the Traverse subreddit.
— Please contact @cakespls (developer of this website), or @bolencki13 (developer of Traverse) on Twitter.
Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]